Im portfolio your going to see is all pictures that I took in the year. There are some groups that we took together and some photoshop projects that we did. Also I have some funny because of my cool parter. In my portfolio I really like it. I like the pictures that I took with my parter. My favorite thing that I did is my surrealism project because I like how it turn out as I wanted to be.
The best thing I did was my surrealism because I put in a lot of hard in to it. Sometime I would of change to look it better or change it back the way it was. I like how I did and also the colars that I put in it. Well I use the burn tool in burn out my pictures and the colars come out as mood color. The burn tool is my favorite it use to burn out my pictures.
I struggle getting my work turn and doing my on time. Also have good ideals all the time. I think I been doing in my projects and my pictures also. In the first day we took pictures my pictures were not as good as I wanted to be. In future I think I'm going to use all the things I learned in class. I'm going to use fill in flash now on when I take pictures outside. Overall, I'm going to miss this class a lot. It was a fun class and also my teacher ms. cook the most.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment