The one thing I would change is put a best picture the one I have. I think it will been better is the picture and also the colors that I have on. It was both because it hard if you don't know what are going to do and if you know its easy. I think is the colors because it like in your face when you see it. I would tell all my friends because this is really cool class to have and also to be created it in your work.Thursday, February 26, 2009
Graduation Program
The one thing I would change is put a best picture the one I have. I think it will been better is the picture and also the colors that I have on. It was both because it hard if you don't know what are going to do and if you know its easy. I think is the colors because it like in your face when you see it. I would tell all my friends because this is really cool class to have and also to be created it in your work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment