My project is a boy that go to Chavez and he doesn't know that its haunted and he gets haunted by ghosts in the school. my ideal was to have someone scared and a ghost have pop up out of no where. My ideal didn't change as I think it will overall that I was doing. I had some difficults decision that I had to make was my background. I really didn't know that my background was not going to work with thing that I was doing. Some of my problems that I had was the people in my project like the way they look and the way they are at in my project. The way I solve it is by checking out my background seeing where can I do with it. In my project I think I did good in it. I like the way it turn out to look. Overall, in my project I really like my project and I like am in there scary my friend. Also like working on this project it was very FUN!Thursday, December 4, 2008
Haunted Chavez
My project is a boy that go to Chavez and he doesn't know that its haunted and he gets haunted by ghosts in the school. my ideal was to have someone scared and a ghost have pop up out of no where. My ideal didn't change as I think it will overall that I was doing. I had some difficults decision that I had to make was my background. I really didn't know that my background was not going to work with thing that I was doing. Some of my problems that I had was the people in my project like the way they look and the way they are at in my project. The way I solve it is by checking out my background seeing where can I do with it. In my project I think I did good in it. I like the way it turn out to look. Overall, in my project I really like my project and I like am in there scary my friend. Also like working on this project it was very FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment